Search

20070716

SMS- Anyone heard me?

Is it a blessing or cursing from God or is it some kinda lesson that I have to learn(what lesson would that be anyway?)..Oh..man It's gotta be a bad luck for me one more time I should say. After having a Scooter accident..oh and one thing that I didn't mention about- I also fell down from our 12ft tall mango tree..damn...its somehow nice :-) you know you feel like flying! But when you hit the ground, You just lie down, look up to the sky and said,"Oh! My God".

Last saturday i.e 14 July 2007 around 10:25 pm we went near JNU to print our Local newspaper-Siamsin Bulletin- with one of my respected, Mr Lun Samte a.k.a Vaphualization. After waiting for about 20 minutes, its time to go back now. So me and Mr Lun, we bid eachother a good night sleep and go our own way home. I was suppose to take Auto, but at that moment I don't think of taking because I used to walk home from there. So I went home by walking, but just a minute passed by a stray dog appeared from my side back and just bite me at my left leg! Oh gosh what should I do. At that moment I don't feel any thing, I mean any pain. I began to stress, can't think of anything but only my leg. I don't even have the time to see that damn dog. And now I start looking for an Auto again but none of them coming were vacant, so i have to walk and walk and walk. I'm so damn fast to reach home. When I reach home I was taken to the hospital. I was given a treatment, they(nurses) wash my leg with water and soap. Inject me with a vaccine and a Tetanus. I can move and used my body freely and it hurts. I don't know why the dog bite me. This moment will be another day that I won't forget in my life.
I got a new Tattoo! Ha ha ha ha SMS(save my Soul) anyone heard me?

2 comments:

vaphualization said...

Sorry for the happenings. Pray for your speedy recovery.

Yeah, it happened just the way he described. It was around twenty past ten on that fateful night. After printing our local news bulletin we parted our ways. I was really busy sorting the papers at the same time cooking when I reached home. About an hour later, Jehou Samte, a very close friend, came to my room and helped me sort the papers. He stayed for around thirty minutes. It was only when he was about to leave that he told me the news – that Siam (Zominalism here) got bitten by a motherf***** stray dog on the road somewhere between JNU and Bersarai. I immediately called him, he said he was fine and was just given an injection. The spot where the dog attacked him seemed a little distance away from where we had parted. I only wish if I were there. I felt so sorry that I didn’t hail an auto for him. Well, I did try but he wouldn’t let me. He preferred walking.


We never know what becomes of us. Only if he knew……

mnowluck said...

AAhrgh... Hope everythings fine now. I peek in a bit late. So sorry for the happenings!!!