Search

20070530

Back to class

After about a week of not going to class, I start going to take class last monday again. Hmmm... It's nice going back to see friends and our teacher. While I'm out of class, they were asking themself where I was, I don't know why but I think they somehow missing me in spite of my silence inside the class! We start doing Lightning (in 3Ds Max) and it was interesting, but I like the animation part and we did go through it yet.

I somehow realized that I was more thrilled then ever and I think I get more strength to do my work and more interesting. you know, while taking class they speak hindi and I don't know waht they are talking about, but still I'm listening what our teacher told.Who cares if I didn't know anything about it? I just stare at the projector screen and I can still manage.

It is just my laziness that makes me down and sometimes I'm so bored in the class as I didn't know most of the teaching. And also I have to go to class by bus...this is what I hate most! But now I gotta new strength and a new beginning. I hope I could keep on going till the end now.

1 comment:

Mizohican said...

How about publishing some of your works on 3D Max? Would love to check them out. By the way you're in Delhi right?