Search

20070512

The exigent3d.com

Don't know if you're interesting in it or not, but just to sum up my blog entries, here is this site my friend, Mayank told me, actually he work there-EXIGENT3d. This company sells their products like character, architectural models, games and stuffs for PC games. They have their own Studio too. Though I didn't work there, I could feel how cool it will be to work there or any other firm like that. Being an animation student, this kind of stuffs would be my work and I can't wait. But you know, I am a lazy guy.......LOLzzzzzzzzz. Anyway I hope I could find my way out to get inn to one of those Industres. And who knows I would even make THE TRIBAL SUPERMAN ! Anyone like to see Pu Zoukhankhual make his return to Movies ? if you like to, You better support me in every way dude. I'm so bored. I need someone to cheer me up.

2 comments:

MockingBird said...

The Tribal Superman? Hell Yeah! If we can have a desi Spider-Man, why not a Tribal Kryptonite!!

Newsitworld said...

Exigent