Search

20070522

Insane in the Membrane

Phew....
So now I'm updating my blog again. Its been a while. Uhhhh.!what am I gonna write? I'm so blank, I mean that there's a thousand words in my mind but I couldn't just pour them out. Everyday I tried to post something but words wouldn't come out, so mess up. Let me tell you something, If I'm not surfing net at least once in a day, my mood were all down, and when I'm right in front of my PC I wouldn't go out anywhere,I'm stuck to my chair. Like Mr. Mnowluck, I'm too over addicted to it!LOL.......

Couldn't somebody help me out on this? Is there any Hypnotizer in the internet or something like that? I can't think of nothing else, just sitting and staring at my PC is all that I do. All things mess up because of this! But I'm not blaming the PC or the Net, but I myself to blame! Hahaha..I know what's right and what's wrong, But It's easier to follow the Wrong path. Dude, I'm going insane, insane in the membrane.

No comments: