Search

20070511

I'm Back

Hello Folks,
Its been a long time since I've not update my blog.....is it long? nah!
Just a few days but it feels so long though. My PC crush and I can't
get enough of it at cyber. And during those days I don't know what to do.

I'm so restless and at night, I go to bed so early like at 10pm, on the
other hand, its quiet relief for me too. I realized that I'm addicted to net!
do you? I feel good whatever. So from now on, if i got something to
spit out from my mind, I'm gonna jot it down shortly. Till then take care.
Geih RER...........

2 comments:

Henry Lal said...

Another cyberholic here.....hehe

mnowluck said...

hey nice to see you back. Me too i'm stuck here in Mumbai, without a connection, i have to run for cafe everytime i'm restless.. lolz.. Life's so hard without an internet connection aight>??