Search

20070515

A Scooter Accident

Some years back ago, maybe 2000 I think. I have a Scooter accident. Some of you may know what it would be like when we have an accident. It’s not that fun…..I was so lucky that I’m still alive.
We are to have a celebration on a new house for my relative near our house. All my parents and neighbors were coming. Before breakfast around 7 in the morning, me and one of my friends, Chester Lian went to the market to buy a music cassette for me. I took off our scooter and ride down to the market. After around 20 minutes we returned back home buying a collection of Limb Bizkit and RHCP music.
We were almost home, just about half kilometer from our house we suddenly ran over a young boy who’s riding a bicycle! He would be around 12yrs old. During the very accident, my friend luckily has his way out by just jumping out from the scooter. But me I was so nervous that I can’t control my scooter and we have a clash with the boy. Some witnesses told that the boy was running toward us trying to cross the road. It was not our fault in someway that we are following the traffic rule. But we were to blame because of our more advance vehicle.
I was unconscious at the spot and was taken to the Hospital. Feeling better after 7hours of unconscious, I only knew that I was in the Hospital. I was so restless since I’m not feeling well whenever I went to the Hospital. But now I was told to stay for two days! This is one of my experiences in my life. After this incident, whenever I was riding my speed became faster and faster but I’m more alert then ever!

2 comments:

mnowluck said...

uum.. ur post reminded me of the day when me and my friend had a huge Yamaha jump at the Lailam bridge..yeah! it wasn't fun. that day i'm kinda high and drove the bike at around 80km/hr(even 50km/hr speed was too high for Lamka traffic) while we were in the air, its kinda nice.. LOL! but but.. when we landed.. ngaihtuah di himai.. :D khamteng bang veng geih mai.. Nungak melhoih simsim khong salem veng apat a hong suak suk zutzut zomah uh..

Mizohican said...

I am so glad nothing serious ever happened. And you seem to start driving again pretty fast after your accident. I was afraid to drive for nearly 3 years (during engg college) when I met my accident.